Dropmerch is a registered trademark and is owned and operated by Ride All Day AB (org.no 556926-6165), Manufakturgatan 23, 41707 Gothenburg
2. Complaints and complaints
We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or mis -expedited when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the error free of charge.
2.1. Complaints - ConsumersFor consumers, we comply with the Consumer Purchasing Act Act (sv. The Consumer Purchase Act) and your complaint will be handled in accordance with the said law.
2.2. Complaints - CompaniesIf you, as a business owner or company, have received a damaged or defective product, you must complain immediately after you have received the product.
2.3. Complaint processBoth private individuals and companies shall, if applicable, inform us about any defective or damaged products and return defective products in accordance with the instructions under "complaints and returns".
2.4 LiabilityWe are not responsible to you for lost gains or other sequences, special, indirect or unforeseen damage that occurs as a result of or relate to any agreement between you and us, even if we are informed about the possibility of such injuries.
3. Complaints and Returns
In case of complaints, send the following information to us via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- -Adapted name and address
—Ad to picture of the defective item
4. How do you go about complaints?
Any errors and defects should always be advertised to email@example.com where you enter your name, address, email address, order number and a description of the error.
It is important that you keep the packaging and the original packaging in the case of complaints, regardless of visible damage to packaging or not. Without packaging, we do not guarantee that we approve the complaint.
If we fail to remedy the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with the applicable Consumer Protection Act. We stand for return shipping in approved complaints.
We reserve the right to deny a complaint if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with the applicable Consumer Protection Act. For complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
5. Limitation of liability
We take no responsibility for indirect damage that can occur due to the product.
6. Product information
We reserve ourselves for any printing errors on this site as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try in the best way to expose the products as accurately as possible.
7. Dispute and Law SelectionIn the opportunity that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can contact the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in a different EU country than Sweden, you can make complaints online via the European Commission's platform for mediation in disputes, seehttp://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
8. OrderThe order completed means that you approve our terms of purchase and agree that your personal information is registered in our customer register. Purchase agreements only reached when we confirm the order by sending an order confirmation to the email address you entered. In case of any errors in e.g. indicating price, stock differences, delivery time, etc. We reserve the right to correct this afterwards. If you are not satisfied with our correction, you will of course choose to cancel your order at no cost.
8.1 To place an orderBefore making an order, you will be presented with the cost of your order, including shipping (though not including local fees such as VAT or customs fees), as well as a preview of your product. Preview your design carefully and correct any mistakes before making your order.
9. OwnershipAll products remain our property until full payment has been made.
10. Cancellation feeIf, as a consumer, as defined in the Consumer Purchase Act, you cancel your order before you have received your products, you will only be refunded 50 percent of the amount we have charged you for your order. If the products have been sent at the time of your cancellation, you are obliged to send them at your own expense. If you do not send them again within a week from the reception, we will not refund any amount to you.
11. PaymentPayment method is selected on the site when you place your order.
All transfers conducted through our website are handled and implemented through Dedicated Gateways from third parties to ensure your protection. Credit card information is not stored and all card information is handled through SSL encryption. Read the terms of the payment gateway selected for the transaction because they are responsible for the transactions made.
All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are excluding VAT.
Fee for shipping may be added.
We reserve ourselves for price changes caused by price change from supplier, error pressure in the price list and errors in prices depending on incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
13. The right of useYou give us free of charge, the non-exclusive, sub-licensed right to copy, modify, distribute, use, create derivatives of and rasterize and / or vectorize your content in order to fulfill your order and / or to market (digitally and in some other way) Our or our subsidiaries' websites, products and services to you and others.
14. Your rights and guaranteesYou certify and guarantee that you have all the necessary rights (including copyright, trademark, publicity rights, etc.) to use your content and that we can produce your product that contains your content without violating third party rights.
15. The refusal to print or terminate the sales agreementWe may, at our sole discretion, without any responsibility, refuse to print an ordered product and / or terminate a sales agreement with you about your content, according to our own discretion, violates the terms of this agreement, law or otherwise inappropriate .
16. Disclaimer - defective products etc.
16.1 Error spelling etc.We are not responsible for spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors that you have made, poorer quality or low resolution on uploaded images, design errors that you have introduced, errors in user -elected options such as choice of materials, quantity or product type.
16.2 deviations in delivered quantityWe will do our best to deliver the correctly ordered quantity. We have an obligation to assign a credit corresponding to unresponsive amounts of products.
16.3 deviations in colorWe will do our best to get the best possible color reproduction of your content when we produce your product. However, the variation is inherent in the printing process and you accept that we cannot guarantee an exact color match between your content and the printed product the item for your order.
16.4 Deviations in hijacking - pressure images and other printed material.
We will do our best to cut your print to get the best possible matching of your product shown in the preview before ordering. However, the variation is inherent in the printing process and you accept that we cannot guarantee an exact match in the delivered product and the product shown in the preview with regard to how stickers are cut.